Activity #3 Public vs. Private

8:22 AM / Posted by Group 7 /



On, February 27, I was walking around West Broadway, going to shop in American Apparel and The Apple Store. I chose to walk only between Spring Street and Prince Street. In this area, there are many store to go shop in. This area is also know as Soho. While I was walking, I find that there are some tourist walking there and some that lives around there. Time to Time, I notice that there are some people that are well off because I see a lot of people going to Louis Vuttion, which was a public place, to go shop and coming back out with brand new bags. At American Apparel (public), there were a lot of high schoolers buying clothes and other things.
Also, I went to eat at a Chinese restaurant called Kelley - Ping Restaurant, a public/private place, I notice that the food was Chinese food but, it was made more towards the English way of making Chinese Food. In addition, the price there were average but a lot more expensive than those in Chinatown. There was a Post office (private/public place) there, and when I looked inside there was a lot of people lining up,
it might be that some of the workers there were on their lunch break. When I was walking back home, I notice that their was a building under construction (private place), they were fixing the whole entire building since someone bought the building. So basically I went there shopping and also did my homework while at it. It was pretty fun observing the area and what it was like.
Charles Kan

1 comments:

Comment by Group 7 on April 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Hey Charles I like your drawing can you tell me what kind of materials you used so that I can use them too. especially in the future

Jean-Kenson

Post a Comment